Project Progress

Project Progress

I am worried!


    So how is the project going? Hmm..not that good, but not that bad. I pray that we will be able to finish on time because I am very scared.


    Haha...my stress never ends! You would think I learned my lesson with AICE Global Perspectives, with procrastination, but it looks like I did not. I know how to make PowerPoint and write essays, and if I push myself hard enough, I can finish that eight-minute presentation. However, filming and editing are not my expertise, especially with having to rely on other people. Basically, we do not have time this break to film with each other because two out of four of us went on vacation and our spring breaks are almost completely booked out, so we will not be able to refilm our shots unfortunately, which really disappointed me, but things happen and we will just work around it. We found out about our schedules pretty late, so we were only at the beginning of our editing because we were waiting for the rest of the filming to be complete.


    Nevertheless, I feel like we are not doing that bad! We got most of our filming done since we had three days of filming and we don't need to film extra stuff if we edit well enough, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so this destroyed me. WE ARE NOWHERE NEAR DONE WITH EDITING! PLEASE SEND HELP! There have been some unforeseen issues with our editing and we are now panicking to get this opening sequence by our deadline by the end of our spring break. I think we are done for...I'm half kidding. I think we will really need to bite our tongue and get through the rest of our editing to finally be free from this project. Also, Adobe Premiere Pro is way too hard for any of us to use, so we will be switching to CapCut for the sake of our beginner skills. Well, this was my sign to never procrastinate ever again.


    Please keep reading and follow my blog to keep me motivated! Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Shots and Angles Post

Mood Board

Specific Camera Shots/Angles