Grab your popcorn, take a seat, and relax. It is the moment we've all been waiting for...OUR FINAL PROJECT! Watch our masterpiece "Gone" with the link below.
CCR Creative Critical Reflection Time to reflect on my project! Click the link below for my Creative Critical Reflection (CCR). Creative Critical Reflection
Final Regards Some of My Last Words Hi guys! Welcome to my blog where I will talk about my entire experience. I will not miss doing this project, but I am very thankful for the multiple things it has taught me! I felt like I suffered a lot through this entire thing and I was constantly stressed every few days. I have never liked working in groups because I find it hard to collaborate and reach compromises. It is especially hard to figure out responsibilities and rely on each other. I am still very grateful for all of my group members. Honestly, I sometimes think I was a bit annoying because I was very persistent about getting our work done and even telling them I might leave the group because I could not handle how we had barely any progress. Nonetheless, we spoke and made agreements, which brought us through this entire situation. As a matter of fact, I will definitely use my new experience of working in groups to assign roles early on and find days when we are all ...
Comments
Post a Comment