Plot Changes

Plot Changes

Out with the old, in with the new!


How did it change and why?

    BOOM!!! BOOM!! BOOM!! A MILLION THINGS have changed since the last time I saw you guys! We completely changed our plot for our opening sequence. BUT – don't worry I won't leave you in the dark. I will be explaining all of it – big or small. Funny story – I gave my group the ULTIMATUM, which was I either leave and do the project alone or we change the plot (I feel a little bad now). I was rolling around in bed at 2AM because I was so stressed that we could not act or execute our shots properly. I search high and low and far and wide to no avail. I was at a dead end at what to do next, and I felt the best decision would be to start from scratch. I expressed my concerns, and it FREAKED them out, but we compromised and brainstormed...A NEW PLOT! This has been the best thing to bless our group.


What's the plot of the new opening sequence?

    Let's start from the beginning! The first decision was to change the actor from Jason and Jaden to me. Although I didn't want to act, I felt this was just a responsibility I had to fulfill. Our new opening sequence is about a little girl named Hailey who goes to the park/playground alone and with all the kidnappings surrounding her area, she will soon be kidnapped. We still wanted to stick with our horror and mystery genre and keep the main concept of someone going missing. At the start, she is in her room playing with her dolls until her father calls her to leave, so he can take her to the playground. On the way there, the radio from the car talks about the increase of missing children and to watch out. He drops her off and she makes her way to the park. She plays at the park doing ordinary kid things, but as it turns dark, a man in a mask appears and slowly approaches her – UNTIL she is kidnapped and taken away. BAM! Then, the title sequence appears. That's the ending of our opening sequence!


Final words?

    I'm glad my group was able to reach a middle ground and find a solution to our problems. The doubts about our plot were actually destroying my state of mind. It ran through my mind for at least a week. Now, I can sleep comfortably in my bed, counting sheep. Thank you for reading bloggers! Watch out for my upcoming blogs explaining the new plot and more! Goodbye and STAY COOL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mood Board

Transitions

CCR