Popular posts from this blog
Secret Plot
Secret Plot The Hidden Gem! While we were coming up with new plots because our old plot didn’t work out…there was a plot that I never revealed to my group members that I liked a lot. I did think it was a bit corny, but I honestly wish I had spoken up. I LOVE COMING-OF-AGE MOVIES! They are my favorite movies, such as The Perks of Being a Wallflower and Mean Girls. I wanted to step a little bit away from the whole horror genre (but still incorporate it) and include the coming-of-age genre. Youth (the plot that never saw the light of day) Basically, it was going to follow this teenage girl who just lived her life freely, growing up and having fun. She’s riding her bike, shopping, and hanging out with her friends when she is young and happy. I wanted to carry the concept of growing up or “till what age are not kids anymore?” Suddenly, it cuts to a shot where she has a bloody knife in her hands and she blood all over her hands. She looks at it in shock...
New Costuming
New Costuming FRESH OUTFITS! What's up, followers? With a new plot, we had to make all new costumes. However, we already started filming, so luckily, we got the outfits locked in and created in real life. Hence, this blog will summarize and analyze our new costumes and their importance to our characters! Hailey (Protagonist): Hailey is our official new main character and a little girl who will sadly be the subject of a kidnapping. She wears a bright yellow shirt, jean shorts, knee-high socks, white sneakers, a yellow butterfly clip, colorful bracelets, glasses, and she has pigtails. Additionally, she wears a grey backpack with colorful patterns, a cat keychain, and a bunch of dolls inside. We REALLY wanted to make it obvious that she was a child by giving her a childish outfit and props. In fact, we gave her a yellow shirt and butterfly clip because it is largely associated with sunniness and playfulness to emphasize that she loves to play with do...

Comments
Post a Comment