Final Regards

Final Regards

Some of My Last Words

    Hi guys! Welcome to my blog where I will talk about my entire experience. I will not miss doing this project, but I am very thankful for the multiple things it has taught me! I felt like I suffered a lot through this entire thing and I was constantly stressed every few days. I have never liked working in groups because I find it hard to collaborate and reach compromises. It is especially hard to figure out responsibilities and rely on each other. I am still very grateful for all of my group members. Honestly, I sometimes think I was a bit annoying because I was very persistent about getting our work done and even telling them I might leave the group because I could not handle how we had barely any progress. Nonetheless, we spoke and made agreements, which brought us through this entire situation. As a matter of fact, I will definitely use my new experience of working in groups to assign roles early on and find days when we are all free early, so we don't have scheduling conflicts. We struggled a lot on this, so we procrastinated and ended up having to rush to get our work done. Thus, for groups, I learned a lot that procrastinating is not an option, and it will come back to bite you in the back!


    Furthermore, I also learned about filming in general! In fact, when I was younger, I wanted to be a film director. In more detail, this opened me up to the world of film. It is definitely harder than it looks, and it has a bunch of different processes, such as brainstorming, storyboarding, filming, and editing. It has given me more appreciation for filmmakers and I admire them for their hard work because I only made an opening sequence, but they have to make entire movies. I am glad I was able to experience this and learn how to film and piece together different shots to create meaning through mise-en-scene and shot sizes, framing, and angles. I never thought about how these small details affected how I consume media because visual cues like costuming and color help me understand a character almost instantly. Moreover, it has also enhanced my editing a little bit because I was able to practice some of my prior skills and perfect them. Hence, I was able to learn so many things and it has made me admire directors so much more now.


    Thank you for coming with me along this journey. I am very appreciative of everyone who has been reading my blogs. Have a good day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Shots and Angles Post

Mood Board

Specific Camera Shots/Angles