Blog Changes

Blog Changes

This made me kind of sad.


    BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! The moment has come to change my blog...to dark and SCARY! I wish it could be cute forever, but sacrifices must be made! Before my blog was super adorable with my favorite cartoon character, which is Rilakkuma. The coloring was bright with the use of warm colors, particularly yellow because it resembles happiness and lightness. At this point, we hadn't decided on the horror genre yet, and I kind of wanted to go for a more youthful movie at the start. I just decorated it to my own taste and did a bright aesthetic. However, I did start to use scary images for my blog posts in the middle of nowhere because we decided on the plot of our final project, so it looked really random with the cute background and scary little blog icons. Hence, I fixed it and made it all spooky because it was bothering me.

    As a result, I had to make my blog fit a more dark and sinister aesthetic. I changed the background to the antagonist of The Black Phone called "The Grabber" because he was a huge inspiration for our villain and plot since we went down the missing-person concept with a masked kidnapper. Additionally, I changed the font to IM Fell Great Primer SC because it is much bolder and catches your eye, and I colored it red to resemble danger like my blog is a whole new territory, and it is a warning. Additionally, the blog background color is beige, like rusty old paper. I changed my profile to Jason Voorhees because he is the famous masked killer from Friday the 13th. I made the background of the sidebar black to fit with the darkness of my entire blog to demonstrate a hint of death and evilness associated with my project. I changed ALL the images on my blog to fit my horror genre, and it took me forever because I have about forty blogs, and most of them still had cute images of cats and other aesthetic pictures from Pinterest. I even created a new blog to test out different colors and which options changed which colors, which took me a few hours. Nonetheless, I successfully changed my blog to the dark colors of black, grey, brown, and beige, with notable horror movie antagonists to fit my opening sequence.

    Thanks for reading! I hope you like the look of my blog and don't let it scare you too bad!

Before:


After:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Shots and Angles Post

Mood Board

Specific Camera Shots/Angles